Join the WOWofYQG Team
We run entirely off of the support of volunteer administrators. Joining our team gives you the opportunity to manage a variety of meaningful projects within the Windsor-Essex community. We are a group of individuals that is looking to support each other, check out the listings below to see how you can be a part of this powerful team.
The successful candidate will provide a marketing portfolio completing with past work on social media
advertising and betterment, event planning and/or other relevant projects.
Job Type: Volunteer/ Part-Time/ Remote
● Maintain and grow social media presence by committing to being active on all platforms on a daily
● Navigation of all available software such as Wix and Spaces to ensure consistent and quality content.
● Correspondence with mentors, mentees, board members and administration to tell our story and
collect data through direct communication and use of surveys.
● Assisting the administrative staff on regular duties and event planning.
● Advanced knowledge of social media and platforms with a focus on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Team player with critical thinking and decision making skills.
To apply please send a copy of your resume to Hivda@womenofwindsor.org.